Thursday, December 31, 2020

2020's Gone in a Blink

 Goodbye 2020. It's the fastest year in history. I still remember when we were in college, we chuckled thinking that we were going to be 46 in 2020. The hype was Wawasan 2020. That was the reason why we calculated how old we were going to be. 

Well yesterday was the last day in 2020 which I literally think had passed in a blink. If I look back, I wonder if I ever achieved anything in 2020.


  • Setting up (partially) my home spa. (my biggest achievement yet so far)
  • Resetting my home baking area
  • Tolerating my washing machine though it involved a lot of swearing 
  • Making my first video on youtube
  • Deciding to do something I didn't want to but I had to do which I haven't done yet which is going to be my new career and finally submitting to the bigger force as this might be what He wants me to do.
  • Letting go of the toxic people in my life (except myself as this year I realised that I can be as toxic as the toxic people in my life).
  • Moving on from the toxic environment as well as the people themselves
  • Braving myself on 3 stroke clients for massage
Wow, that's quite a list. Of course, there are more if I scrutinise but hey.. bring it ON 2020!
May this year is the magical year!

 


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails