Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Toxic People | What if You are the Topic Person?

I can't remember who told me but then that person said, if you want to be successful, you have to eliminate all those toxic people. When I re-started my cake business, I came out with a list of positive friends who have been supporting me and if you ever wonder, I quit baking before because of one single toxic person whom I could not deal with. It was easier to quit what I was doing than dealing with that person. I gave 1 million reasons to my friends about why I quit! Of course another reason that really put me down was when the price started to increase due to the escalating price of petrol. I just couldn't survive anymore and it took bigger capital to do business and I just didn't know how to tell my friends about me trying to increase the price. This was 4 years ago when my NinazCakes Blog was not up yet, neither does the NinazCakes FB Fanpage.

This time around, I know I have to be serious about baking because it is no longer the side income! It's indeed the main income now. Well, both of my husband and I thought that it would be easier with the flexi working hours at home while attending to our 5 kids. Back to toxic people.. somehow it just blurted in my head, WHAT IF I AM THE ONE WHO HAS BEEN INTOXICATING MYSELF AND PEOPLE AROUND ME? I guess partly the answer is yes. I guess whatever happened before when I decided to quit baking changed me. It made me annoyed, defensive and provocative at times when dealing with the very same character customer with the one who caused me to quit!

Now that I know, Alhamdulillah, I'm okay and I really hope to be more positive! tu la.. lain kali jangan lari dari masaalah hehe!
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails