Sunday, November 27, 2011

I'm Getting Older ;D

I was doing something else at my computer.. As usual, every Maal Hijrah, tv will be flooded with Malay dramas. Don't get me wrong, I love Malay dramas but then while the kids watch tv, I usually spend time at my computer, playing games, working on stuff that I can't manage to do when Muhammad is around. I do notice one thing lately.. whenever something interesting happened in the drama, I'll go like "what happened?", "why did she die?" bla bla bla.. I guess it happened so often that I realized how irritating I sound to my kids..

I remember those days when my grandma used to visit us.. and she has this habit of narrating and making her own conclusion of the stories hahaha.. I guess.. I'm getting older and I think I've created my own version of my grandma's habit!
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. hahah nina, hang memang suka membebel pun macam nenek...kekeke

    ReplyDelete
  2. tu la.. kena cepat kawinkan anak biar jadi nenek betul hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails