Monday, November 12, 2012

Special Entry for Someone Special

It's someone's birthday today.. well, it's 40 minutes away before the birthday ends so I guess I'd just write something for her. I've stopped wishing birthdays.. I used to.. but somehow when something happened in my life and I got to know who my real friends are.. I've stopped wishing completely.. I just find it a bit hypocritical to somehow wish and not to the same thing behind our back..

One thing about our life is it's full of surprises.. but what we do have to believe is Allah is always with us all the time.. It's never a surprise for Him.. Everything is planned the way He wants it to be.. Every challenge we face is to draw us near Him. Look around us.. be grateful for what we have and never fail to thank Him. I'm just thankful for having you in my life. There are things that we don't see until someone point it out to you.. and you are one of the people that pointed something in my life making it more meaningful.. and I pray that one day.. you'll find someone like to to show you the extraordinary things that you can reach in your life..

Till we meet again in cyber space! Happy Birthday, my prayers with you.. {will not share what my prayers are though - lebih maqbul ;D}
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails