Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Highlighting Glary Mistakes of 2013 instead of New Resolution!

Note: This was written the 1st day but finished on the 6th March 2014. What a good sign hehe

1st day in 2014! When I look back, a lot of things happened in 2013. 
I think, instead of writing resolutions of the new year, I wanna look back to find out what went terribly wrong as well as my regrets so that I won't do it again this year!

Here are my biggest regrets and some of the reasons. Some things are better left unsaid. 

1) Reducing costs but not increasing income at the same time. 
I think when you're doing budget, it's better increasing income plus reducing costs.

2) Spending too much time on the computer; Facebook specifically.
My office is facebook actually, my virtual bakery is mainly available on facebook but then, I easily got distracted with status updates. So, I have to stop scrolling up and down again and again.

3) Not having a proper schedule for cleaning up my house

4) Too lazy to clean up my mess

5) Creating another mess before cleaning up the mess [sigh]

6) Not solving my photos storage problem and leaving them unorganized

7) Clinging on to some photos in my phone that it eats up my memory


and many more..
insyaallah will update in another entry.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails