Sunday, September 4, 2016

More Memory Trigger

Now now now.. let's talk about your memory trigger. When I read back my previous posting on Memory Trigger, I got frustrated on how short it was. So, I decided to write another entry on memory trigger, only it's different. Let me just write down some of the memory trigger that I have and see how you can relate it as your own memory trigger.. Let's go..

1. The smell of grass at waterfalls. (bau hutan gitu).

2. The smell of rain.

3. The sound of waves crushing the beach.

4. Rainbow

5. Chipsmore cookies

6. Kuih Bingka (this is not a memory trigger for me but I just baked one yesterday hahaha)

7. The coldness of the water from well.

8. Air Zam zam

9. The smell of bunga api.

and finally...

10. Genting Highland.

Good luck, guys.. 




Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails