Friday, June 30, 2017

One Whole Week with Back Pain

It's raya. I have the whole week break. My parents are not at home and we can't go balik kampung since it will not fit the 7 of us in a car quite a long journey. Of course, I have planned a long list of things that I want to complete for the week. But what we planned is not always the plan. I kicked off raya with minor flu and end up with upper back pain. As a part time therapist, I have done all within my might to heal but this is my 6th day with back pain and there goes my break. I haven't tackled my paper clutter which I planned to do during the break and I have not sewn my herbal compress that I planned to make during raya.

I believe it is the raya stress that caused all of this pain. The inner raya pain somehow must have caused the physical pain. I guess it was a bit too heavy to carry. I never liked raya especially after I got married. I never knew raya is a bit thing. I got hurt the very first raya when my parents didn't even call me when I first celebrated my raya at my in laws. Well, you must wonder why I didn't call first as a daughter. But the truth is, I wondered whether or not my parents thought about me during the very first raya I was absent. It's really tiring just waiting for the CEO to decide where we are heading every raya. Of course if you love your husband for Him, this wouldn't be a big issue.

I know I'm not alone during raya. There are many wives who face the same thing. It is a big issue. If I publish this, I bet there will be comments saying not to humiliate my husband by sharing this. I bet many wives are screaming in their soul when it comes to raya.

So, how do I celebrate raya next year? Hopefully, not with a week back pain.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails