Wednesday, October 3, 2018

The Hardest Time

At this point of time, I got stuck. I'm a jobless desperate housewife; a Jack of all trades. Not quite sure what I plan to do but I sure does create a commotion in my family when I quit my job. My dad has been calling me at quite a schedule time not more than a week apart. My brother invited me for dinner and spent more that 3/4 of the time interrogating me about my plan. My sister was not really happy with the crazy working hour in my previous job and my other sister is content with her life at the moment that she didn't notice I've been jobless lol!


A few years back, I realised I started using the phrase "This is the hardest year so far", the years passed by and every year I used the same phrase again and again. I realised that as I grow 'older', my test was getting harder. Anyway, this year I guess is the toughest yet so far. My hands were injured during job I had to quit my job which makes my injury a bonus because the working hours was crazy without any overtime claim. I had no commission because the total of my sales did not exceed my basic pay. Apparently what they offered during job interview was different from what they practised. My computer broke down and I had to choose my last pay to fix it so I can start working from than using the last pay to buy a new phone.

My right hand was numb while my left was in pain. There was no way I could work with my hands no matter what job I intend to do. The only part of me that was still working was my brain. I thought and I thought and I thought. The more I searched for jobs at Jobstreet, the more stressed I became. Then I understood. He wants me to take a break and think what I can do best. All my previous jobs were only part of my journey. The destination would come now. All I have to do is T.H.I.N.K. What do you think?



I notice that I tend to blink looking at
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails