Sunday, January 30, 2011

New Look!

Assalamualaikum and good day!

I really can't remember when i started this blog but what i know is i did it just for fun. Somehow, it is fun for me to write and i just love getting response from you guys.. When i started.. i really didn't know anything about blogging or HTML or template or etc etc etc.. Anyway.. i've got friends who showed me beautiful beautiful templates to choose from but i guess my blog reflects who i really am.. simple. You'll notice there are changes in the layout and i intend to change more. Hopefully, you guys will stay with me. Also, i serve Nuffnang now.. hopefully, as a motivation for me to go on writing (not a demotivation for you to read hehe). I'll try to update my blogpost every week.. :D (hope i can keep my promise!) Maybe i should reduce the number of fb-ing as i need to focus on a few new things hehe...

One favour please.. if you find anything glary... please do let me know.. or any suggestions that can help me improve this blog.. i'd really love to hear them! zillion thanks in advance!

I'm starting this year, with a very positive mind; trying to shake off any negative vibes leftovers from last year and i'm strengthening the strengths in me. May 2011 be the best year ever for all of us.. amiin... ;D
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails