Sunday, May 10, 2015

Product Review | Aloha! I love you


Diclamer: This is my personal view on the product and I am not paid to write this review. The honest opinion is all mine and no animal was hurt during the review.
 
As the title says "Aloha! I love you".. Really, I do. This is a pair of rubber shoes that is super comfy no matter how long you walk in them. Anyway, I bought this rubber shoes  at My Mydin Section 7 Bandar Baru Bangi for less than RM20 but the shoes last quite long until one day I have exhausted the sole. There's a hole in the one of the sole and whenever I used it during the rain, it will wet my socks. So, it was time for a new pair and I bought exactly the same one, this time, beige because there was no stock for black. My black one is still working for me. The sole is thick enough to give comfort and I love wearing because I have no worries on ruining them during rainy days plus you can wash them. The black colour will fade a bit in time but after a good wash, the colour will restore a bit so I guess it's basically dust.
Anyway, I did try other shoes from the same brand but alas, they do not give the same comfort compared to this one. So the good review goes to this particular model and brand.  I'd definitely but another exact pair but since I think I bought it 2 years ago, I'm not sure if they are available.

I guess, if you look closely at the beige colour, you will notice there's a paw of my nosy cat, Aswad; the love of our life! Never thought cats can really bring such joy and happiness in our lives..
 



Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails