Thursday, September 10, 2020

This is me!

Gosh, I can watch The Greatest Showman again and again and I can guarantee you that I'll be crying again and again even before the scene that I normally cry. 

When you watch a movie, and you keep on having goosebumps from time to time, I'd say, this is it!

I love watching this especially when I am down. I could just absorb everything and relate. There was a point in my life that I felt that it was easier to give up than to move on. My circle was growing smaller, because I hibernated and left a lot of people until there were very little number of supporters. The hardest part was to let go of everyone and slowly collected those who remembered me. 

It has never been lower than what I faced and I am grateful for the supporters that I have at the moment. There were some from stranger friends and there was always dream and hope.

From the Greatest Showman, I learnt that whatever imagination and belief that you have belong to you. It is you to visualise and make it happen. Help will come as long as there is hope. Sometimes I sleep holding my own hand to give me courage, to remind me that you are not alone. 

This is my favourite clip, all time.. when Barnum believed that there was no turning back when he started something new. This clip is such a goosebumper as they accepted the rejection from the society and move on, stronger than before. 

When the sharpest words wanna cut me down,

I'm gonna send a flood, gonna drown 'em out,

I am brave, I am bruised,
I am who I'm meant to be, this is me!



Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails