Friday, November 20, 2009

My New Obsession - Babywearing!

I've been wanting to update my blog.. in fact, I have signed in soo many times but I just signed out without doing anything.. The pic shows why! This is my very first wrap and i can assure you this is not gonna be the last!

Despite the number of kids that I have.. this is the very first time I know about baby wearing.. it all started with the word "sling", one site leads to another, i started making my own pouch sling, my DIY flannel wrap and started browsing the net to find more about the slings.. Then, I noticed a lot of mommies selling handmade pouches and sling online with Malaysian Baby Wearers logo.


There's even a term for that! B.A.B.Y.W.E.A.R.I.N.G! I love it! Wear your baby! yeay! This is no kangaroo bag you know.. there are many many ways to wear your baby.. and the list of acronym is long enough to make a table runner hahaha..


There more I read.. the more obsessed I become.. Irfan, my-3-year-old son always chuckles when he becomes the subject of my experiments..


I wish I can write more.. but I'm reading about this back carry with wraps! see ya!

Wanna catch up with me? http://malaysianbabywearers.org/.. If you are obsessed.. just don't put the blame on me :)

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails