Saturday, November 28, 2009

A Pix that Saves a Frienship! Alhamdulillah...

I either misplaced it or threw it! I remember putting it somewhere for my husband to send for photocopying and that was it! I know it's a matter of time before my friend ask about the loaned paper cutting.. I didn't know whether to confess or search for it when I discover that the clipping was missing. I ended up cleaning up my bill and threw all the unnecessary paperwork from school 2 years ago.. and still I couldn't find it.

Yesterday.. she 'sms'ed me and asked for the paper cutting.. My heart skipped a beat.. I didn't reply hoping that miracle will happen.. I searched for the last time upstairs and ended up clearing more clutter but there was still no sign of the paper cutting.. all the paper cuttings left were all mine..

so, this morning .. I tried my ultimate solution, which was suggested by my husband 2 months ago, I searched the web... I could not remember any of the information from the cutting.. so I just typed in the relevants words.. but no avail.. there's no point doing that.. there were thousands and thousands of articles related to Shah Alam!

My last hope.. I showed my husband the clipping that I snapped when I first got the article, hoping that he would recall if he had seen that article.. suddenly.. a miracle did happen and I thank Him for that.. When I zoomed the photo, I could actually see the exact date and the exact newspaper! Voila! Using the archive from the newspaper online.. my husband managed to find it and sent the link straight to mail.. as soon as I publish this post! To my friend.. ( i think she knows it's her story.. thank you and sorry! I just didn't have the guts to tell you myself earlier.. not that I don't wanna be honest.. but I really treasure our friendship.. losing something that really matters to you might just show the opposite.. so please accept my apology.. I really hope you don't mind getting the article back in soft copy... (I'll print out for you [malu nih]..)..

Alhamdulillah...
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails