Monday, December 7, 2009

Phew! What a Hectic Weekend!

It's Monday Blues.. Finally, I had my rest today, luckily baby Muhammad was really clingy, he insisted I sleep with him.. My kids said I was snoring in my sleep. The whole two weeks before was gone in a flash practising for kindy konvo, making my tree costume and preparing Raja Namrud's snake cane which didn't look much like a snake.. the tongue went missing when the kids used it in pole fencing when I was busy conducting for my Medley..

On Saturday, we went to Nilai to buy butterfly corsage before heading to Muar for my school mate's wedding. On the way home, we managed to be at Azly's college's wedding just before 5.. Dinner was all the goodies we collected from the two weddings. Alhamdulillah..

The very next day was another hectic Sunday. Konvo started around 8.30a.m and ended at 12.30. After helping with the clearing up, we had nasi lemak provided by school and took a nap which was more like sleeping to me.. Though the next agenda, usrah at my sis' house in Bandar Tasik Puteri was supposed to start at 5, we started our journey just before 5 bracving ourselves through the jam..

Everything went by in a flash.. By 10.30pm... we were at home soundly asleep..
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails