Saturday, February 6, 2010

Hari Mengetip Sedunia!

It was just an impromtu idea. My friend is selling 'tudung' and we were trying to bring out the model in us. After trying the 'tudung' again and again in our previous meetings, we might as well make profit out of it. It was really fun playing model that day. I wished we started earlier as I only managed to snap only the plain ones and a few exclusive ones. I had to rush to fetch my son at Kindy.

What I love most is the fact that we were amazed by the beauty of the 'tudung'. If you only look at them on the hangers, most likely you won't buy it. Unlike a friend of mine who are really good at choosing good patterns on the spot without even trying it, I really have to try them on, and look into the mirror to choose a good one. We tried on a lot of 'tudung' which do not look attractive, but the minute you put them on you, it was really gorgeous, that's why we decided to open a website to display them.

My other friend is selling 'fabric' since she has a flair in choosing exclusive look fabric.. We are definitely gonna match the tudung and the fabric.. Looking at the fabric being spread is just satisfying.

The collage you see is just a preview! We are still trying to get a catchy name for the webbie. Don't worry about the price. I can guarantee you the price is gonna be as affordable as possible. Why? Because we just don't want to keep any stock! Just wait ya! (p/s if you see anything you like in the collage.. just book here, we'll reserve it for you.. but i have to warn you, beautiful things do not last forever here, hehe)..






Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails