Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Help! My Biological Clock Needs Adjustments!!!

It all started when I had a big order for the whole week. Having a nursing toddler requires patience and lots of sacrifices.. One of it is definitely time. I remember that week, I had to wake up 3 a.m in the morning to cater to the order.. But of course I'll sleep early at 10 or 11 p.m.

Normally, I'll start baking at 3-4 a.m. and continue straight till morning. Then, I'll snug with Muhammad during the day. Then I realized when the hectic week was over, I can't seem to sleep properly. With Muhammad being sooo playful during the day, cheeky especially when he knows I'm in the midst of doing something, I realized that I enjoy browsing the net the minute he is asleep causing my body clock to go haywire. I would sleep at 3 o'clock without realizing it was really late.

Now, this is the second week after the hectic week and it's getting worse. Looking at the clock now, it's almost 2 a.m. I'm really sleepy and yet.. I'm quite reluctant to let go of my computer. What I know is.. Muhammad will wake up at 3 a.m for his feeding, then at 5 a.m and the next thing would be me waking up at 6.30 a.m.

I have to admit.. nursing is really not an easy thing to do. But I'm just lucky to be working at home that and I can enjoy both at the same time. Honestly.. it is not that tiring when you enjoy it. The look on his face when he is nursing is priceless. The fact that he will always bug me makes my day (though sometimes when the cake order is at the peak.. it can be stressful ;D but I use it as an excuse to take a break and lay down hehe)

Hopefully I can readjust my sleeping time back to normal.. Maybe I should set the clock earlier and sleep earlier. That means.. Good nite for now!
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails