Monday, April 11, 2011

Once a Week Konon!

Okay okay.. i have a confession to make. I was planning to update my blog at least once a week.. but then, things have been haywire lately that i have been postponing. One thing for sure, whenever i'm at the computer, muhammad will definitely squeeze trough my arm to get to the *tuut*. I was a bit annoyed at the beginning but then then later, I just though that he is such a patient boy! Normally, when i'm baking, he'll just wait and wait and wait (there are times when the baking is a bit too long, he would come, hold my hand and pull while saying.. nak t****k.. ).

So, I figure, he thinks that the moment i'm in front of the computer, it's definitely my free time. 10 years from now.. or when i'm holding my grandchildren.. i'll just treasure this moment. :D 5 months more to go.. and i'm anxious already about that moment when i just have to stop breastfeeding.

Muhammad, ibu loves you..
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails