Sunday, September 4, 2011

The Organizing Queen vs The Queen of Clutter!

My Personal Stuff [sigh]
I always enjoy the trips to my sister's house.. The way she puts the ketchup and sauce in a stylish manner never fail to amaze me. The forks and spoons are arranged in a closed container, ready to be used whenever guests coming.. and yes, she does a lot of entertaining. Her kitchen towels are always clean and there's a certain ways to arrange plates. (well, I'm so used to seeing her rearranging the plates after me washing them). Seeing her cleaning her kitchen seems so exciting and light! The good thing is, she never really mind if I were to 'copy' her ideas. In fact, yesterday, I bought the exact container that she stores the fork and spoon.

I, on the other hand, always take time to find my things. I just realized a couple of years ago (when I first decided to be a little bit more organized after watching Oprah and Peter Walsh again and again and watched tonnes of Clutter Buster Programme on Metro Channel on Astro) that I'm always the messy one, the procrastinator. Even after numerous attempt to be the domestic goddess, I failed. I come to only one conclusion! I'm a visual person. I need to see things in order to remember. Everything that I organized need to be labelled so that I won't mix up again.

That explains the feeling of disoriented after rearranging and reorganizing my stuff. I always remember where I put stuff before I moved them [sigh] and it's so annoying that it's so frustrating. This time, I hope.. my attempt to get organized will materialize.. I'll just try labelling them.. I don't sound convincing though but honestly.. I'm pretty tired organizing and reorganizing..


The Medicine Section (Hmmm)
p/s will keep you updated with the progress and the strategy ;D


Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. me too! but i always believe that i'm organized in inorganized way..haha always knew the different when my boss 'digging' something on my cluttered desk..huhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's the thing kan! bila kita kemas je.. terus tak jumpa barang tu.. masa tak kemas jumpa je hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails