Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thank You Allah.. for everything..

Still waiting for my timer to buzz.. Honestly.. I don't really feel like baking.. Been tired all the time.. But then, we just came back from 'kampung'and really really broke.. especially after the shopping spree in Nilai, a trip to 'kampung' with the new railing installation and plenty of last minute decision in preparation for my sister's wedding..

So, today.. my way of relaxing is by baking.. about 36 RM10 cakes to be sold tomorrow. As I took my break... I prayed my zohor prayer.. somehow I just feel touched and my eyes immediately filled with tears..

Even since I passed my first trimester, my morning sickness subsided. That was then, I forgot bit by bit.. my zikr that I normally recite during those times of morning sickness.. I was too tired to do anything.. didn't even feel like watching tv or do anything.. so.. I recited prayers and zikr in search of tranquility..

How easy we forget Allah when we are not in pain.. Astaghfirullah..

Will He ever forgive us for forgetting him?
Will He remember us.. after we keep on drifting away from him?
Will He accept our repentance after we keep on doing the same sins again and again?

I never believed that I can bake now.. It all started after the birth of my third child..2003. I attended baking classes during the afternoon, after school or even weekends just to cater to my expensive taste of chocolate cakes, cookies and cheese cakes. By the end of the year.. my friends insisted that they want to buy my cookies despite the recipes that I shared with them..

Then, few years later, especially when we bought our house, only I realized that baking was another gift from Allah.. My 'rezeki' is in a form of my skill.. Allah knew that life was going to be tough.. so He provided ample time .. the knowledge as well as the time to practice the knowledge I required.. as well as the in-waiting customers; most of my supportive friends who never complained about being the tester to my burnt cookies and loopsided cakes.

I remember those times when we had so little money that we had to depend on the sales of the cakes to buy groceries.. There were times that there were only RM10.00 in my purse with none left in my account. There will always be cake order whenever we needed money.. Alhamdulillah.. we were never hungry..

It was stressful not to have money in case of emergency.. but knowing that there would always be cake orders from friends... I felt at ease..

Thank you Allah.. only you know how grateful I am for what you have given me..

Ya Allah.. ampunilah dosaku ya Allah.. kerana sentiasa melupakanMu. Berilah aku istiqamah ya Allah agar sentiasa mengingatiMu, agar sentiasa mensyukuri nikmatMu. Janganlah kau palingkan rahmatMu dariku atas kelalaianku mengingatiMu. Kau berikanlah nikmat dalam mengingatiMu ya Allah.. Kau berikanlah aku hidayah ya Allah.. Amin amin ya rabbal alamim..
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails