Friday, May 29, 2009

Hairdresser from Hell!

Today is my 12th wedding anniversary, thought of giving Azly a surprise.. but what a surprise..

The explanation was just so clear, give a fringe, the front part of my hair should be shoulder-length, the rest of the hair should be layered... saya faham! @#*@!!

When she first cut my hair, she asked me to confirm, it was about 2 inches to be cut.. when she started layering my hair.. it started to get shorter and shorter.. I was thinking of 'Rachel from Friends' layer..

By the time she had her third snip, I did mentioned that it was a bit too short.. "Tak, dia kena ada step dia.. saya pilih fashion yang cantik sekali'. At that point, I should have gotten up and leave but no..

But the time she finished, I asked her about my fringe.. she said, my forehead is a bit small.. there's no need for a fringe..

The minute I tied my hair.. I realized that it was way shorter that 2 inches trim.. Never in my life would I trust hairdresser..

The truth is they want to see hair the way they define beauty.. and let us pay for that!
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails