Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Bored to Death that I Started Cleaning up!

It has been weeks since I last updated my blog.. Been trying to clean up the clutter that I myself collected. Been trying to complete the housechores that I procrastinated. I actually rewarded myself with RM1 for each of the task that I finished. Teruk betul! I managed to get RM18 that day.. I managed to iron the kids' uniform, azly's office attire, arranging my book shelves, clearing almost every eyesore in the hall.. Honestly, I deserved more than RM18.. It's not the money actually.. It's the fact that I'm trying to motivate myself to do the chores. Not a big fan of house cleaning.. and everyone knows that..

I promised myself I'll just spend it myself to treat myself.. be it chocolate, a cone of really expensive ice cream or even a sneak to Nando's or Johnny's..

Tapi tak sampai hati.. Eventually, everyone got an ice-cream.

Among my favourite channel is 733 - Astro.. specifically "Perfect Housewives", "Help, I'm a Horder" as well as "Scrub". It's really amazing that some people do enjoy cleaning.. I tried watching "Cleanaholics" but they are mostly ridiculously clean that I get so upset with my part of cleaning.

I do like cleaning at times.. but not all the time that I can't even make a mess. My kids, following me.. are not that tidy but then I'd rather the way I am that being a perfectionist. I tried before.. trying to be as tidy as I could but I have to admit, it gets me and the people around me really stressed. I really wonder, as I go to my friends' house.. and couldn't help myself asking them.. how did they ever managed to keep their houses clean and tidy.. The answer is always the same.. "Kemas ke ni?" [sigh]..
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. selagi tak semak mata memandang, kira kemas la tu...

    Kalau nak kemas 24jam, matila...penat kemas rumah je

    ReplyDelete
  2. tu la pasal kan? lagi stress ada la.. but then you should see my grandma.. bila dia naik je tangga kayu, kelam kabut semua cucu-cucu dia kemas kusyen.. ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails