Saturday, January 16, 2010

Kindy Teacher Training

Wow! I just love it! Though I was a bit nervous at the beginning to see some grumpy faces having to come on Saturday, I'm thrilled when some of them expressed their thanks for the crazy activities at the end of the session!
We didn't even realize the time as we were busy giggling and laughing. One thing that I like most about teaching is the satisfaction you feel right after it. To see their gleaming sweaty faces is such a good feeling. What is more satisfying with kindy teachers is they are willing to do it without being shy!
Hopefully I'll have the time to do it next time. Poor baby Muhammad, Azly had to send him as he refused his bottle. Though some insisted that I should introduce him to solid food now since he is already 4 months, I think I'll just stick to 6-month exclusive breastfeeding. I have to postpone a few plans but it's just worth it!

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails