Thursday, January 14, 2010

Mommies Day Out Pt. 1


It has been a while since I last go out with the other mommies. Not that I don't want to but then everything seems to be hectic ever since the birth of Baby Muhammad. As soon as confinement ended, it was Raya Haji and the beginning of the new school term. So, off we went with our girlish giggles trying out 'tudung' at Ariani's and continued at "Baiti Living". While my other two friends were busy trying, I was busy crowding the changing room and did some baby bonding with Muhammad.

My eyes nearly popped out just looking at price tag at Ariani which range between RM69 - RM299. Very satisfied with the tudung hunting, we went to Alamanda, Putrajaya for our hearty meal at Johnny's (courtesy of Ipah, thanks darling!). Wish I snapped a few photos there. Instead of ordering real drinks, we ordered 1 strawberry shake and 1 'palm in syrup' which i definitely want to order after this (or rather make it myself).. I just love the slices of jackfruit and the palm fruit. Yummy..

Once done, we went straight to the 'surau'. There is a changing room, of course, near the surau with toilet. I went to the changing room but can't possibly put Muhammad down to go the bathroom (how can I.. poor baby Muhammad can't be left on the changing table which was 5 meters away).. and i wonder if it's possible to do the business with baby Muhammad in my wrap.. (huish! camne nak cuci).. anyway, my friend held Muhammad.. I was merely thinking how to do it if I came alone.

We went to MPH, and I thought baby Muhammad did his business and needed to be changed. Since there's Huggies tester are sold at Watson (as told by my friend).. I marched straight to Watson with baby Muhammad in 'back carry'.. The treatment was first class!! Thank you Watson, Alamanda, you guys made my day! I felt like a celebrity, truly.. When I made my payment, 3 Watson staffs were cuddling Muhammad behind me.. "eii, comelnya", "akak ikat macam mana ni".. Though I didn't get everything I wanted to buy.. hehe (The male staff was sooo kind, he asked me "akak cari apa akak".. i dared not answer.. so i said "you really don't want to know" .. "oh" (imagine if i tell him i was looking for a c****m) :)



When I went to the changing room, I managed to promote this one mommy to malaysianbabywearers forum. I couldn't help glancing at the cute baby which i found out was only 1 month. I know i'm being overreacting but I couldn't stop feeling sorry when i saw the bottle feeding the baby. I must tell myself not to be too emotional next time. [sigh]..

That's not the end of the journey.. We went to precint 15 to ambush "The Baker's Cottage" (courtesy of our very own chaperon, Kak inah, thank you!!! muah muah muah) before heading to our third RHB at Precint Diplomat in search of their new product! jeng jeng jeng...



Finally, it was time to head home.. before that.. my kids are waiting at school (I was a bit late that day.. but my kids didn't mind of course, they were busy catching up with their friends too). Zillion thanks to my hubby, who was on leave that day and helped fetching my 4th son from kindy..

As for me.. I'm very very eager to be out with my friends.. as a SAHM (stay at home mom), I really could use some break before I get out of my mind.. Not that I don't enjoy being a full time mommy but sometimes giving yourself some time and space will make you a better mom.
Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. Nina pakai wrap ape tu? DIY ker?

    ReplyDelete
  2. rozy.. kena ada orang standby kat belakang.. hehe tapi nak keluarkan x reti.. kena ada orang tolong.. tapi syiok!

    lixa.. a'ah DIY flannel wrap.. :P tapi yg syoknya flannel ni dia x panas, sesuai dgn weather kita.. berjam2 pun x pe..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails