Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Laksa Cendol Pasembor Seksyen 4 Tambahan

Specialities -Pasembor, Laksa n Cendol
Location - Under the shady trees, Seksyen 4 Tambahan, Bangi

How to Go There - From Plus Kajang Exit, go straight until you reach a T-junction, turn left and go straight (there will be traffic lights of course) until you see a roundabout. At the roundabout, go straight and turn right at the traffic light. Then, immediately turn left. You should be able to see the stall there.

I was introduced to this place by a friend of mine. Even before that, I did come here but then laksa was just finished. Basically I'm a Laksa Maniac.. I've been to places that serve laksa and mark the place that serves really good Laksa. This place is different, however. Even though I came to try laksa, I was hooked with the pasembor instead which is served with really thick gravy. It was love at first sight. I just love the taste of the thick gravy.. Nutty and not too spicy for my kids. You can ask for plain pasembor, rojak mee or rojak sotong.. Yummy! This is not the typical mamak style pasembor with runny chilli saucy gravy.. This is Malay Pasembor.. I dare say it's one of the best pasembor I have ever tried.

Cendol is served in stainless steel bowl. I was not really fancy about the condiments inside the cendol. For me, cendol should not have cincau' but then, the minute I tasted the cendol, I crave for another bowl. The cendol is just subtle, not too sweet and not too creamy. It was perfect for me. Most importantly, I am just so sure that the sugar is definitely not white sugar like some sellers use. The cendol looks white but when you stir, you can see the colour changes instantly to the colour of 'gula melaka'. I just love it and I will definitely come back for more.

As for the service, food served are really quick and the table are wiped clean. You can actually see gallons of water waiting to be used to clean up the bowl! I didn't even manage to ask them their names, it was drizzling then, but then the service is warm and good as seen in the pix!




Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. alamak akak yg selalu lalu lalang kat sini pun tak pernah singgah...tapi selalu tertanya2 gak nape banyak sangat kereta parking kat area ni...rupanya ada cendol....
    wahhh lepas ni boleh singgah and tapau....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails