Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Class is Cancelled... Again.. [sigh]

Menyampah betul.. I hate it when I sent my kids to the nursery for afternoon classes and take the hassle of going off early from home to fetch my kids at 4.00, nothing is more frustrating than having a cancelled class.

It's really annoying when you take the trouble reading up notes, doing a little research in preparation for the class and yet, when you reach there, a bunch of kids will ask "eh, ada kelas ke hari ni? Hari ni kami ada mesyuarat agong". That means the students already know that the class is cancelled.. Nobody had the courtesy of calling the teacher..

That's the thing with charity work. When you are cheap, they'll find you cheap. I bet if the time is charged, whenever the class is cancelled or not.. or if I charged a fixed pay for the month, they'll think twice to cancel it off..

The most frustrating thing was when the person in charged said "Taknya.. buat kelas pukul 4 la!". Do they really think that due to their mistake, I should be okay with waiting 1 1/2 hour and spend another 1 1/2 hour instead? I wonder if they really consider the fact that kids sent to nursery requires money? Do they ever bother to consider that we have other commitments as well?

The last time, the same thing happened to me. The school did not inform me there is a change in the timetable. The minute I entered the class, the students asked me "Eh! cikgu ajar bahasa Malaysia ke sekarang ni?". Seems that my class ended just before my scheduled time.

I'll take this as a challenge.. Maybe next year, I won't volunteer.. I'll get myself a part time job somewhere and make myself unavailable for charity work.. Maybe it is going to be more rewarding spiritually and financially!
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails