Sunday, July 12, 2009

Finally, Sports Day is Over

Alhamdulillah.. after the whole week struggling with the pom-pom and the script as well as the donut making at the very last minute.. D-day is finally over..

Haziq's 'rumah kuning' was the champion.. the grand event was definitely the 'tug of war'... It was hilarious to see the parents cheering for the kids.. it was even more hilarious to see the 4-year-old kids agonizing face to pull... Memang ada yang tergolek.. and I couldn't help laughing..

Being part of the teachers' team gave a whole new experience.. I couldn't cheer for Haziq that much, being busy throughout the whole event but then, it was great to be the part of the organizing team compared to the audience!

So today, I'm declaring the day off.. which means i'm ignoring everything else but myself.. A sink full of dirty dishes, a dining table with more dishes.. a heap of school uniforms that demand ironing and plenty of house chores... I deserve it! I'll think about the chores later.. but now.. I'm rewarding myself for the whole week work!
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails