Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Allah Knows Best!

I met a friend after kindy school today. Tomorrow would be the beginning of my 37th week of pregnancy which means I can be in labour anytime now! All this while.. I was hoping that I will not give birth during the fasting month.. My due would be on the 7th day of Raya. It would be really challenging to qadha' the ones that I missed.

Somehow, this friend of mine changed the whole thing.. All of a sudden, I really want to give birth during ramadhan.. Her expression melted when I told her I might give birth during ramadhan.. I didn't get it at that time.. but then..

She did mention about the baraqah of ramadhan and if I were to give birth during ramadhan.. with all the rahmah and blessing .. Alhamdulillah..

I was startled.. I told her that I have never seen it that way.. Alhamdulillah.. Allah sent me a message through a 5-minute conversation with a new friend..

I would rather qadha all the fast that I miss to get the baraqah.. but then, I will definitely be sad because I will miss the tarawih and the tadarus with my kids...

Allah knows best! and I leave everything in His Hands..
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Perancangan Allah cukup cantik untuk kita renungi. Seringkali akal kita yg pendek ni gagal menafsirinya..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails