Thursday, September 24, 2009

Post Natal Blues

After almost 20 days, I give up on staying at home. I really am a people person.. being confined in my home is killing me.. The kids are really bored I know, but they make the best out of everything.. with the PC being banned for them (they fought over it!), and the remote control in my hand most of the time.. they really need a break..

So, yesterday, all of us went for a car ride.. around town. Of course there was no jam yet! Most of the shops are open.. even Czip Lee was open.. I was really tempted to ask my husband to stop.. but then knowing much too well that I can be tempted by anything.. I went into the car with sarong.. so there's no way I could stop anywhere.. he he

The air-con was really cooperative.. it went down.. so.. I managed to burn a lot of calorie in the 1-hour-sauna in the car.. My sarong was wet and my allergy caused by the c-section plaster keep me occupied for the rest of the day.. scratching.. ha ha ha..

Though it's a privilege for most women to have their confinement.. I think I'm gonna go crazy soon.. Confinement after a caesarean section is basically not a confinement at all.. I can't "bertungku" or have regular massage.. and movement has to be restricted. God knows what really happens under the skin..

Really hope I can be as positive as I can.. I have no choice! At least I have the feeding to keep me occupied.. I'm good at it! Spoiling my kids.. giving all sorts of excuses to carry Muhammad.. Now he's crying! he he.. Chiow!
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails